The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilers and set reports

Go down 
+2
aleysiasnape
~Lilith~
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

Spoilers and set reports Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

BBC Radio 5 interviewed Jason Isaacs recently and discussed Deathly Hallow filming.

Isaacs confirmed that he has completed filming the Malfoy Manor scenes and will return next month to shoot some scenes with Voldemort--the Battle of Hogwarts possibly?

He could not confirm the split point in Deathly Hallows, but you might recall that our MuggleNet sleuths uncovered that Josh Herdman revealed the split point to be before Malfoy Manor.

source: http://www.mugglenet.com/
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

Yay! I was hoping we would get to see Lucius one more time!
I was wondering how they were going to split up the book too.
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 am

I think I'll be spending way too much time in this thread...Razz
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 am

I don't know.. this movie or the last.. I don't know if I will see either.
Why?? Because Severus may not be in the 1st, and do you really think I can stand watching him die, all over again?? reading his death was one thing, but seeing!?!?! Seeing, watching a loved one die, and not being able to do anything.... feeling helpless...
Sorry... sorry... I know he lives on in our hearts.. sighs..
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 am

Oh don't be sorry, I'm dreading watching him *sniff tear* die. :( But I also can't wait for the flashbacks! He better be in the first one...
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:38 am

Yeah, the flashbacks nods.. yeah...
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for this, but I've a HUGE problem..... No Severus!!!! :( :(

You know, I really LOVE your banner, need to figure out to make me one, humm....
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 pm

I noticed the lack of The Professor as well :(

As for my banner, it's Smirkish that made it. She also made our forum header. I am still learning my way with editing programs.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 pm

AHHH!!! HA!!! Okay... Well that's how I tend t make my pics/collages, still learning and doodling Very Happy

Yeah.. lack, severe lack. To be honest I wonder if the last movie... I mean the flash backs, seeing him as a boy, young man etc.. it won't be AR. I may watch it, at home, I don't know, don't know.
I hate seeing loved ones die!!! I know its a part of life and all that yadda, and I know that he could have gotten out of it .. somehow, BUT.. the only consolation is.. that he was ready t go. He had enough and this was his way out. At least we know he IS with the ones who love him unconditionally Very Happy SIGHS
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:42 pm

but there will be some AR/Snape! Him crying over Lily's pic, sending the patronus, his discussions with Dumbledore. There better be all of those memories in the movie, otherwise I will just go ballistic. I still can't get over my dissapointment with the Astronomy Tower scene in HBP.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes, some, maybe, ... sighs... the discussion will be good, sending the patronus good too, but seeing him crying?? .. humm...

Why? I loved the way he killed AD. I just love that scene. Though the argument could have been more closer up.. sighs..
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

I am dissapointed because that scene was a little anticlimatic, I expected more after reading the book.

And I am very much looking forward to seeing him cry, to see that soft, vunerable side of him. It will be heartbreaking, but I so want to see.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:03 pm

True, true, true.. I do give you that. Nods.. you know.. I do understand Smile Yes, heart breaking... if I keep that up my heart will be in infinity pieces LOL

And people always said even my EX that Severus doesn't have a soft, vulnerable side.. yeah.. right... BS!!! He has, and he had already shown it in CoS-Book, when he grabbed the back of the chair, when the news of Ginny came out. That's when I knew, that's when I knew Smile
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 pm

yes! I just re-read that book few days ago and you are absolutely right. You can see it perfectly clear in his memories. I love that man!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 pm

YUP!! I don't need to watch him crying, or watch him getting his heart broken all over again, for a love that wasn't his. And I can unload on Lily as well. She knew him she knew him best of all, she should have known that Severus was a proud person. Damn, she never loved him. In his memories he had to draw it out from her that they were 'best' friends. Ya know that's one thing I've found out, best friends are the stabbers that hurt the worst!!!
The only reason she fell for JP in the end was cause he changed, around HER, behind her back he was still, and if not even more so cruel donkey. But the thing is, Severus wouldn't change, he stayed true to his passion, his interests, didn't try to live 2 lives, which in the end he did up ended to. If she loved him, she should have been able to accept Severus as he was.
But to me it says she couldn't. The only reason that Severus hung to her memory is.. that she was the only person who showed him friendship, who listened to him, who was kind to him. And yes, I can understand and see that. I tend to cling fierce to people who understand me, are kind to me.. etc.. So, going to see those memories... SIGHS... I don't know.. watching her break his heart all over again... dunno... break his you break mine.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:46 pm

I know, but i still want to see it. And then wish I could go to him and comfort him. It will definitey break my heart, but still....
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:12 am

Humm... well... since I've found you all.. thinks... nods.... okay.... together we'll make this through, too Smile
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:14 am

we definitely will. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

We will have to set up some major comfort session going on somewhere around the last movie...*sniff*...And Lilith, you know I'm with you all the way on the wanting to see Snape cry. As heartbreaking as it is...it just makes me love him that much more! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:32 am

I know my friend! and yes, it makes me love him even more too!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 am

Nods.. agreed! Agreed!!!
Where everyone all these yrs have said that he was heartless and without feelings, I beg to differ!!!
He just had to protect himself fiercely, the kind of hurt he had experienced, didn't wanted to go through it again, didn't wanted to show, definitely not show. He didn't wanted to have people think him being weak. I just wonder, why the heck did call JP Severus that nasty nickname?? He didn't even know him, and don't tell me that was due to Severus wanting be in Slytherin, oh no, that wont fly with me.
Any who, he was taken advantage of before, hurt fierce and severe, needless the shields went up and iron armour, no wonder.
Excuse me Ladies, I need to Hug him.... reaches for her nearest pillow and squeezes him tight.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm

HP/DR will not only be nakid 2x in DH, but has a almost sex scene, from what I've read.
Kings cross when he almost dies, and a torturous vision that Ron has.
He;ll be nakid and tangled up with Hermione, and this is a kids movie???

I am sure others will be more then pleased and happy to see Daniel nakid and making out with Emma, But... jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

They take liberties, liberties, wish they would take other liberties as well...
Yes, I am steamed, upset and furious and most likely PMSing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

this will definitely not be a kids movie, but then again, they aren't really kids movies since GoF. And the last book definiteley has some strong moments.

I am not sure acout the 'sex' scene though..... sure, it will be fun to watch, but not really necessary.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers and set reports
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Harry Potter :: Movies :: Deathly Hallows-
Jump to: