The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All Snape scenes from OOTP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

All Snape scenes from OOTP Empty
PostSubject: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 am

Maybe I am a sicko, but, I love the way Severus was hunting Harry in his office, throwing him, using his wand.. mercy me.. fans herself...
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 pm

oh yes, I love that too... we all must be sicko then Razz
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Good Very Happy Excellent Smile Super!! Very Happy Smile Yayyyyy cheers
Back to top Go down
LadyNottingham

LadyNottingham

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 pm

We are quite a bunch here to be sicko then... ain't here the right place for that ? LOL
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

aye, definitely the right place Smile Have friends? Bring them over Razz
Back to top Go down
millaindie

millaindie

PostSubject: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 pm

So wished I had occlumency lessons with Snape, or detention! So totally!!!<3
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:51 pm

I've been reading Rannaro's "fanfiction' The Snape Chronicles - on HPANA, and I love them! I love them, because they explain a whole lot more about Severus, what he goes through, his struggles, doubts, fears etc. even the Occlumency and legittimency is being touched at.
It reads like Severus tapped this person and had her to write his side of the story. A truly excellent read and I am NOT NOT fond at all of FanFiction!!

http://www.hpana.com/forums/topic_view.cfm?tid=84869

I don't know if I could ever shield my mind from Severus, considering he already knows every thought of mine, but him teaching me, SURE!!!!
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 am

I have never read fan fic, but am enjoying the Snape Chronicles too. Thanks for telling us about it SnapesRose.It does feel like it gives the true story about Severus's life from his point of view.It's sad though cos he had such a lonely, miserable and misunderstood life.I SOOO love Severus!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Your very welcome!!! I am in the process of re-reading them. Yes, it is, very sad, but it explains a lot of things that JK never would have, to her he is a mere disgusting and ugly, considering she was shocked and surprised that so many had fallen in love with him.
Even though she is the 'creator' I doubt that she'd write anything like that, so yes, I am deeply grateful to Rannaro for being receptive and writing the story from Severus pov.
Very Happy I sooooooooooooooooo hear ya.... soooo hear ya!! Very Happy

Yesterday, if you go to the Leaky Cauldron, they've posted pics of the 2011 HP Calendar, or go to LiveJournal- masterofmystery http://community.livejournal.com/dhmoviepics/63579.html
Its a new pic of Severus, BUT.. yeah.. there is a B U T ... he looks bad. Kinda reminds me of Alice Cooper. SIGHS...
To watch him like that and being helpless, not to be able to do a thing for someone you love so fiercely and deeply.... it hurts!
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Think I've seen that one.I've seen him looking bad on a couple.Poor Sev.
Methinks they make him look bad on purpose and don't show us enough of him at best of times cos people jealous so many people love him.They're trying and failing to put us off him.
JKR wrote him,but she didn't like him.
Nowt'll put me off t'lad tho' cos I'm a Lancashire lass mesel, and lived in a mill town by river too.Makes me practically related to him dunnit?!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Well, you've to remember too that its called Harry Potter, not Severus Snape!
So of course the focus and attention is more on Harry & Co.
But I think over the last 10 yrs, that they would have heard the begging, the pleading of the voices of all Snape lovers, of which I am sure are quite a few thousands of.
Are they jealous!?! Dunno, but yes, your right, JK NEVER liked him, never ever never, heck she was even shocked that there are people out there who love him. Then blames it on the 'bad boy syndrome' as well as its because of Alan Rickman.
I for one, love Severus since 2000, and that was after book 2 - CoS, before I've ever seen a pic of his.

So you live that close?!?! WOW!! That's rocking cool!!! Pictures, Lady, Pictures!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

I do forget about the story being about Harry , bigtime!
Anyway, I lived up North in Lancashire in a terraced house with a green front door.I could see tall mill chimney from my bedroom window - 2 in fact. From my school windows I could see Pendle Hill where the witches gathered.
But cos I lived there, I didn't take many photos as I took it for granted.When I grew up, I moved to south-west where it didn't rain as much!
I am now in Devon where I think Ron lived!This is all true.
If I had known in !991 that Severus lived nearby I would have stayed put in case I bumped into him!I want to move back there now I know his history!
He would have had that bleak childhood as the fanfic describes.Working class life at that time was tough for many people.I hated school so I know the story's true in lots of ways.
Will try and find pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Yeah, I hear ya, that's why we don't get to see the background of how come and why.
COOL!!! I think school time for outsider kids was unbearable anyways. When your being bullied, its a horrid experience. LOL LOL

I think, now a days, Severus would have made tons of friends and we'd stick up for another and defend another, without having to be suspicious and cautious.
There are true friends and using 'friends', and prejudice always runs high and deep.
That would be sooo awesome!

I think had he had a unconditional support system, I doubt he would have become a DE.
Though according to Rannaro's story too, it was that they were 'feeding' him lies, seeing through those lies, that's the trick. Also having to battle against the 'goody goody' Gryffindor's constantly, didn't help matters either. He had been used all his lifetime. If not by the DE's, V, even DD. Unfortunately Lily in the end believed the Gryffindor's more then Severus, plus also she didn't wanted to see the truth.

In either case, something that was brought to my attention yesterday is... that Severus suffering, pain and agony is finally over with, though I wish it would have been on his terms, its over, and he is released. Maybe that kind of thinking will aid me with the last 2 movies. Maybe... but I know it'll still hurt.

From the 2011 Calendar, is a new pic of Severus.. however, he looks bad in it, very bad.. SIGHS.. http://community.livejournal.com/dhmoviepics/63579.html

Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 pm

I think we'll be ok with first DH movie cos ( if i've got it right) Prince's tale stuff is in 2nd.
Still I'm going armed with tissues. For me, He'll never die.
The saddest part is that he never had any real happiness in his life and was such a solitary soul.
His Nana in Rannaro's story supported him unconditionally it seemed,as grandparents do.
Lily abandoning him pushed him more towards the Death Eaters.
I think this idea is interesting: that Slytherin had won either the house or Quidditch cup 6 years in a row before Harry went to Hogwarts.
This says that Severus had team building qualities and could get people to work together.
He has such hidden depths that we still haven't discovered.He's fascinating!

Just had another look at that Bad photo.
Why didn't they make Harry et al look as bad -they were under stress as well?
It's a good one of Harry.Tut.
You don't always look a wreck when you're under stress.Mostimes no-one notices.

Last edited by midnightrose on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah, though I wonder how much they'll have him in the 1st movie, probably not much.. sad.... LOL I hear ya.. I'll take a small towel with me. D I T T O on that, NEVER!!

I know, yeah, I know, Yes, she did, all of his relatives were very supportive, part of his childhood was good and that is good. And the whole big fuzz about Dark Arts, heck he grew up with it, and I am fully with him on his Philosophy on it.. anything can be used for light/good or dark/bad.

Yes, it did, Lily should have been more supportive and listened to him.

Exactly! Also the way he handled his house was really super.
He had a lot of qualities that were left undiscovered... and his organization skills, wow!!
He is in deed!!!!

And since a Spirit can never die, neither does Severus!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Snape scenes from OOTP   All Snape scenes from OOTP Empty

Back to top Go down

All Snape scenes from OOTP
Page 1 of 1