The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

I want this. Correction--I need this. Razz
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 am

no kidding!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 am

Me too! Me too!! But every movie you'll have to buy separate!! Big bucks.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 am

I don't really care. I already have two copies of Philodsopher's Stone, only because they have two different covers Razz And I am so buying those collector's editions. I was going to buy them on Thursday, I finall got some cash, but they were sold out! The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman 160609
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 am

You know, I know what you mean Smile Because I am going to do the same as soon as I've the xtra cash. Very Happy Just to see more of Severus, different angles and so forth Smile

Well we watched HBP tonight, loved it, just all the xtras were about the kiddies!!!
I know the kids are in the foreground but puleeaaasseeee..... last time I checked there were.. ohh gasp.. Adults.. yeah.. guess what adults in it too.. oh no, really???
And I am not only referring to our beloved Severus/Alan, but also the other adult actors/actresses.
In a sense I do feel cheated.

I don't watch or hadn't read the HP books/movies due to Harry, no, I've was interested in everyone involved. Like would Umbridge finally get what she deserved? How about McGonagall? SIngle? Married? Widow?.. ya know those kind.

Well night every one Smile wishing wonderful Severus dreams!
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm

oh I know what you mean, I was furious that all the extras had only the young cast in them. Ugh, I would definitely prefer the older actors and would be more interested in what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 pm

I've got ultimate edition of chamber of secrets already. Must have this one too! Hopefully I'll get best buy gift cards so I'm able to buy it.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 am

Well, maybe for my bday, I've to get one at a time Smile But of what I've seen so far, the deleted scene or behind the scenes.. thudorama!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 am

I am sooooo buying them in January. My vacation money will be on my bank account next week and then it's shopping time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 am

COOL!!! Very Happy Can't wait for the caps.. oh caps!! Caps!! Thud!!!
My Bday is in March, end of March, so I still have a bit to go Smile
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Just bought it!! Watching the extended edition of the movie first Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman   The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Collector's Edition clip about casting Alan Rickman
Page 1 of 1