The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Lily deserve Snape?

Go down 
+2
~Lilith~
xMrsSnape
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Does Lily deserve Snape? Empty
PostSubject: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:10 pm

I thought they could have been awesome, but some think that Lily doesn't deserve Snape at all.
Your thoughts?

just think.. Harry Severus Snape <3
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 pm

she doesn't. Friends forgive, she didn't. Snape felt remorse, tried to make things better. It's mostly her fault he joined Death Eaters. I am pretty sure that a word from her would have stopped any thoughts he had about joining the Dark Lord..... The sad thing is, the he still loved her, his whole life was based on that love. And then he died because of it :(
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 pm

~Lilith~ wrote:
she doesn't. Friends forgive, she didn't. Snape felt remorse, tried to make things better. It's mostly her fault he joined Death Eaters. I am pretty sure that a word from her would have stopped any thoughts he had about joining the Dark Lord..... The sad thing is, the he still loved her, his whole life was based on that love. And then he died because of it :(

i kinda second tht.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 am

Yup yup yup yup yup!!!
Ditto!!
You both summed it all up!
Snape tried to be assured that they are friends.. best friends, she gave a hasty yes, yes we are.. and not being able to forgive?? A friend does, unless, they weren't truly friends to begin with.
I think she used him, not conciously, but did. Then over time .. she had to make excuses for him?? Humm.. who was she?? Mary Poppins.. all perfect.. snort...
She broke his heart, and he loved her all his life...
Back to top Go down
snapeislove

snapeislove

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 pm

no, she never deserved snape, but snape deserved her (after all this time..)
she's not able to forgive him, but snape on the other hand keeps on blaming himself for what? for her insensitivity.. snape is only human, he commit mistakes, how could someone be left for a single mistake that -take note- he's sorry for??

Does Lily deserve Snape? Snapeislove-774374_100_100
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Exactly and Ditto!!! After all the yrs she should have been able to understand him. Plus not everyone is going to see things teh other is, that's why people are different, and she couldn't see past Severus liking dark arts. So in a sense to me, even though in his eyes they were 'best friends' for her they were mere .. something. Too the way she'd fuzz at him for what someone else in his group had done, was he really responsible for what Avery did? If he was then she was responsible for what the Marauders did, but she never saw it that way.
Yeah.. I do have an ax to grin with 'MISS PERFECT'!

I think he deserved someone who loves him unconditionally, as deeply and fierce as he loves.
Back to top Go down
snapeislove

snapeislove

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:41 am

i have to change my answer..
maybe he doesnt deserve lily as well, he deserves love.. -period..

user image

"because in the darkness dwells the deepest .."
-snapeislove
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Lily doesn't deserve Severus.He's too good for her.The fact she finally goes for the arrogant,spoilt toe -rag James Potter is the proof.Beats me why these two are looked on as the perfect,golden couple.It is never explained why they are so wonderful.Yet Severus' faults are put under the microscope.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Gryffindor - the Golden House... Does Lily deserve Snape? 160609 that's probably why.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh they explained it alright.. because they fought against V, defied him 3x, and in the end Lily gave her life for her son. Though.. here comes the kicker.. ANY Mother would have done so.
So, what makes them the golden couple? So damn special? That they'd get a statue!?!
No, fricking idea! Then all the others who have fought against V, should have gotten the same damn treatment too, BUUUUUUUUUUUUt.. did they???

And in PoA, how they praised them both... puuuulease... gag me with a spoon!!!!!
All the wrongs of Potter was suddenly forgotten, the Bully turned Hero.. yeah effing right!!!

As you point out too, Lily CHOSE the Toerag, after so many yrs being of what he was like, suddenly he changes?? Yeah right. No, Lily doesn't deserve Severus!! Severus though deserves love, joy, peace and happiness!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:37 pm

James didn't change and we know it, Lupin (or Sirius, not sure now) said so, they said that he just didn't show that side of himself to Lily anymore. And if she didn't really see it, they she was more stupid than I thought. At least Severus stayed true to himself and for that he got rejected :(
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Yup, yup, yup!!! Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 pm

Lily deserved James - both too Goody Two Shoes to be true!Better to be true to yourself and be rejected.People just see what they want to see anyway.L +J aren't interesting people in the way Severus is.They seem quite superficial and spoilt to me.They get us all mighty annoyed as well.
Back to top Go down
Half-Blood Princess

Half-Blood Princess

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

No, no, no she does not. I think I got to this forum too late, everyone's covered everything... Laughing

So for anyone who's possibly seen A Very Potter Sequel...

There will always be guys like Potter.

Razz
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Have just read somewhere that Lily was only able to save Harry, because Severus had asked Voldy to spare Her Life: he (Voldy) asked her to stand aside before he cast the Killing Curse at Harry.She was given the choice to live or die.But she chose to save Harry.She only had a choice because Severus asked Voldy.Therefore in the end it was Severus's actions that saved Harry. This is awesome in the light of Everything else and all the outcomes.He was saving Harry from start to finish.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Humm... What can I say!?!? Can't help BUT love Severus!! SIGHS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Lily deserve Snape?   Does Lily deserve Snape? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Lily deserve Snape?
Page 1 of 1