The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone else pissed about his death?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Anyone else pissed about his death? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 pm

I LOVED Lupin, one of my faves
I thought JKRowling didn't do a good work about killing him.
i mean, IF he had to go, then for God's sake do it in a hardcore kick-ass way.
this was just stupid and sad.

:(
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am

His death, Tonks, and many other deaths were stupid and senseless.
I mean if we go on a killing spree, both sides should have been hit, hit hard NOT ONLY the good side. I hated the Hedwig got killed off, Dooby, the Twin, oh I sobbed, I cried.. I hate that stinking book.
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 am

I KNOW!! So many flat-out, no purpose, deaths. It was so wrong. Evil or Very Mad And so so sad. Haven't had a book make me cry that much in a long time. :(
Back to top Go down
LadyNottingham

LadyNottingham

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

I would have gladly exchanged Fred's life for his brother Percy's.

I would have gladly exchanged Moody's life for that of that no-account Mundungus Fletcher.

As for Severus... he has taken an Unbreakable Vow to protect Draco. When Voldemort began to rant about the Elder Wand, Severus concluded that he would be after the young Malfoy, because he knew Draco had Disarmed Albus and was the Master of the Elder Wand. So in a gesture to protect the boy and save him time, he sacrificed himself. There are no other words as he was a perfect duelist, expert in Dark Arts and he still had his wand in hand when Nagini attacked him. He could have defended himself but he didn't. Unless he had chosen not to.

Of course, his death was useless as Harry had defeated Draco and had become the Master of the Elder Wand - but Severus did not know that. The tragic hero, totally. *weeping*
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I love what you have just said. You know, the fact about him protecting Draco kinda escaped my mind when I was reading DH.....

I still feel heartbroken and I so wish he didn't have to die, but I can see why he thought he had to. *breaks down crying*

Last edited by ~Lilith~ on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:06 am

Agreed, his death was totally senseless and makes it therefore that much harder.
As for people dying.. oh I could list a few... Umbridge, Percy but then he did redeem himself too.
Humm.. Fernir, more of the DEs, just to name some. And i do think that even the Malfoys, even though they were all very humbled in this, still.. from what AD always said that V treats his 'friends'/'family' like his enemies, that made me wonder why he let Lucius get away with so very much. I mean V had killed his own followers without a 2nd thought, without any good reason... SEVERUS!!!!! --- Grumbles ---- SIGHS--- GROANS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else pissed about his death?   Anyone else pissed about his death? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else pissed about his death?
Page 1 of 1