The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When did you fall in love with him?

Go down 
+2
~Lilith~
xMrsSnape
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

When did you fall in love with him? Empty
PostSubject: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 pm

When did you like REALLY notice him and was like, DAAAMN! Very Happy
I like him from like the first lesson, thought he was interessting.
With all the rude and ironic comments along the way it just all fell in place - i was in love with Snape Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 pm

well, my first book was OOTP so I fell for him kinda halfway through the book after reading all his sarcastic comments to Harry. And then I saw the movies and I was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:23 am

2000 after I read all the books, CoS got me noticing him alot.
Then 2001 his 1st pic from SS, sealed the deal.
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Guess he kind of crept up on me.Saw film of HBP in July, then read all the books.Was gobsmacked when he killed Dumbly.Couldn't believe that!How I saw him in my head was how he appeared in the films.Re-reading books now.Somewhere between September and November he became superspecial to me.If you'ved had 10 years of loving him you are so worthy!
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:36 am

I will have to say the first movie! When he walks into the potions classroom and gives his speech to the first years.
Back to top Go down
millaindie

millaindie

PostSubject: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm not sure. It's difficult. I have always found him an interesting character. But I never believed he was good until the end of the first book(movie). And in the future books(movies) I was never truly sure if he could be trusted Suspect . But in the 5th one I realised he was good. Maybe I was at the beginning all along, or maybe not. I have always found him fasinating, though. If he was in the OOTP and Dumbledore trusted him, then how could he be bad? And also what was said in the 4th that he WAS a death eater before. And Dumbledore told he was a spy and was no more a death eater. That made my mind go on thinking about everything what had happened since the 1st. But I have always thought he was funny, interesting and also smart. And now, brave(since the 6th). He Is so talented too. And how cool is it that he had invented one of my favourite spells 'levicorpus'?
Now Snape is one of my favourite characters(along with Luna)! I have always found him interesting, but now(after the 4th) he found a special place in my heart<3 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you fall in love with him?   When did you fall in love with him? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you fall in love with him?
Page 1 of 1