The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why is he so sexy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Why is he so sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Why is he so sexy?   Why is he so sexy? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Why do you think girls and women all over the world find Snape so sexy?
I mean.. Greecy hair, big noose, kinda a bitch. That's not normally so attractive.

I think that it's the power and the attetuide. And i personally think he looks hot, yes, even his hair
and nose. The voice is orgasmic, i'm sure you agree! Very Happy Snape took bad boy to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

Why is he so sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is he so sexy?   Why is he so sexy? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

dark, mysterious, powerful...... "bad boy" type! I usually fall for those. The voice in the movie version and Alan's face of course. His sense of humour, sarcasm..... what's not to love?
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

Why is he so sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is he so sexy?   Why is he so sexy? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 am

Nods nods nods with all you 2 have said, his aura, though he isn't or wasn't really a 'Bad Boy' Very Happy
But bad boy enough not to be walked all over again.

His way of caring, his power, confidence, arrogance, intelligence...
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

Why is he so sexy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is he so sexy?   Why is he so sexy? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 am

Pretty much everything you all just said. Razz I love that he's the quiet anti-hero hero, the one who doesn't want all this responsibility, but he does it anyway. That beneath all his sarcasm (which I love by the way Razz) and glaring, is a brilliant, sensitive, tortured man who, at the end of the day, is protecting the child of the man he hated because of the woman he loved. And then of course there's everything Alan Rickman. What's not to love there? Razz
Back to top Go down

Why is he so sexy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Severus Snape :: Potions Master-
Jump to: